- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Clinic HoursMonclosedTue12 - 7 pmWedclosedThu12-7 pmFri12 - 7pmSat9am - 1pm
- Success Stories
I never knew how much relief I could actually realize with my neck and shoulder pain. It was chronic and I had it for a very long time. After just a few sessions I was feeling good as new. I highly recommend Dr. Grill because of the amazing work he did for me. I also found it to be relatively affordable. Worth every penny. Surely beats waking up in pain every day!
Highly recommend Frank Grill and staff. They are very friendly, the place is clean and best of all, they helped cure my ailments. First, he helped with my sciatica and lower back pain, then a few months later, he helped with my stress. If you’re new to acupuncture and on the fence, you can’t go wrong. Give it try! Five stars to Frank and staff.
After much skepticism, my sister convinced me to come here and give acupuncture a go back at the end of August.
I suffer from PTSD and this manifests itself as debilitating depression and anxiety. This in turn made every day of my life miserable for as far back as I can remember. I was constantly on edge and lashing out at people I love almost on a daily basis. I suffered from phantom pains all over my body and always... Read more »