- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Clinic HoursMonclosedTue12 - 7 pmWedclosedThu12-7 pmFri12 - 7pmSat9am - 1pm
- Success StoriesDr Frank knows what he is doing and has helped me more than physical therapists, back doctors, especialists and chiropratics combined together over the years. He really cares for his patients. Like
FC, low back pain was last modified: April 15th, 2021 by Frank Grill
After much skepticism, my sister convinced me to come here and give acupuncture a go back at the end of August.
I suffer from PTSD and this manifests itself as debilitating depression and anxiety. This in turn made every day of my life miserable for as far back as I... Read more »
I never knew how much relief I could actually realize with my neck and shoulder pain. It was chronic and I had it for a very long time. After just a few sessions I was feeling good as new. I highly recommend Dr. Grill because of the amazing work he... Read more »